I'm taking roasted cauliflower to a whole different level! Instead of using an oil or butter to roast the cauliflower, I decided to use full fat coconut milk for the fat and for flavor. I also used Organic Buddha Shake Curry Mix from Red Ape Cinnamon company for the curry powder. To read more about Red Ape Cinnamon and enter to win a bunch of their awesome cinnamon and spices, including the curry mix I used, head over to my previous post. While you're there, check out the delicious Flourless Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe if you haven't yet!!
Coconut Curry Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk*
- 1 1/2 tsp or more Red Ape Cinnamon Organic Buddha Shake Curry Mix (or any curry blend)
- sea salt to taste
- Whisk together the coconut milk and curry powder in a bowl
- Place 1/3 of the cauliflower pieces in the milk mixture and coat.
- Place the cauliflower onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and repeat the process with the remaining cauliflower. Pour the remaining milk over top and sprinkle with sea salt
- Bake at 425 for about 25 minutes or until the cauliflower starts to brown
- Serve hot
*Use a milk that tends to be thicker so it doesn't completely run off the cauliflower. I prefer Whole Foods brand or Thai Kitchen in the red and black can.
If you are an Amazon shopper, would you be so kind to use my affiliate link to make your purchases. It is at no cost to you, it does provide a tiny kickback to Kate’s Healthy Cupboard. This allows me to continue making and testing recipes for free. Thanks so much!!